This discussion is icky to me.

1. I do not want to login to Github to discuss a KDE project

2. We are not engaging with the authors and maintainer to make this
application fully within the KDE community (which includes licensing)

3. The discussion is about licensing instead of helping to improve the logo
by bringing in the VDG. The VDG just created a kickass logo for Falkon;
surely they can make something better than the Latte Dock present logo?

Valorie

--
http://about.me/valoriez