Hello Michael,

I just started a full rebuild and closely watched the CMakeCache.txt files.
There is one finding.

$ # no special env var setup
$ kdesrc-build --include-dependencies ksysguard kinfocenter kdevelop

Building polkit-qt-1 from <module-set at line 34> (9/86)
        No source update, but the build directory doesn't exist
        Updating polkit-qt-1 (to branch master)
        Source update complete for polkit-qt-1: no files affected
        Preparing build system for polkit-qt-1.
        Running cmake...
        Compiling... succeeded (after 19 seconds)
        Installing.. succeeded (after 0 seconds)

Building kauth from frameworks (10/86)
        No source update, but the build directory doesn't exist
        Updating kauth (to branch master)
        Source update complete for kauth: no files affected
        Preparing build system for kauth.
        Running cmake...
        Compiling... succeeded (after 52 seconds)
        Installing.. succeeded (after 0 seconds)

In /home/gregor/kde/build/frameworks/kauth/CMakeCache.txt I have those lines:

//The directory containing a CMake configuration file for KF5CoreAddons.
KF5CoreAddons_DIR:PATH=/home/gregor/kde/usr/lib64/cmake/KF5CoreAddons

//The directory containing a CMake configuration file for PolkitQt5-1.
PolkitQt5-1_DIR:PATH=/usr/lib64/cmake/PolkitQt5-1

which means KF5CoreAddons was found at the correct place whereas for PolkitQt5-1, it picked up the wrong location. I checke, those files are present:

/home/gregor/kde/usr/lib64/cmake/PolkitQt5-1/PolkitQt5-1Config.cmake
/home/gregor/kde/usr/lib64/cmake/PolkitQt5-1/PolkitQt5-1ConfigVersion.cmake
/home/gregor/kde/usr/lib64/cmake/PolkitQt5-1/PolkitQt5-1Targets-debug.cmake
/home/gregor/kde/usr/lib64/cmake/PolkitQt5-1/PolkitQt5-1Targets.cmake

Any idea?

Gregor