We are pleased to announce that CMake 3.11.2 is now available for download.

Please use the latest release from our download page:
   https://cmake.org/download/

* Calling "add_library()" to create an alias of an imported target
   that is not globally visible now causes an error again as it did
   prior to 3.11.0.  This diagnostic was accidentally dropped from
   CMake 3.11.0 and 3.11.1 by the change to allow globally visible
   imported targets to be aliased.

* The "FindQt4" module "qt4_wrap_cpp", "qt4_wrap_ui" and
   "qt4_add_resources" macros now set "SKIP_AUTOMOC" and "SKIP_AUTOUIC"
   on their generated files.  These files never need to be processed by
   moc or uic, and we must say so explicitly to account for policy
   "CMP0071".

Thanks for your support!

Changes in 3.11.2 since 3.11.1:

Brad King (8):
       Ninja: Do not add empty custom command for file(GENERATE) outputs
       C++ feature checks: Filter out warnings caused by local configuration
       libuv: linux/sparc64: use fcntl to set and clear O_NONBLOCK
       FindCUDA: Fix regression in separable compilation without cublas
       FindBoost: Remove extra indentation in 1.65/1.66 dependency block
       add_library: Restore error on alias of non-global imported target
       add_custom_{command,target}: Fix crash on empty expanded command
       CMake 3.11.2

Christian Pfeiffer (1):
       IRSL: Fix Intel library list for ifort-only setups

Christof Krüger (1):
       InstallRequiredSystemLibraries: Check for existence of mfcm dlls

Filip Matzner (1):
       FindBoost: Backport versioned python dependencies for v1.35 to v1.66

Marc Chevrier (5):
       Fix CMAKE_DISABLE_SOURCE_CHANGES recognition of top of build tree
       FindJava, FindJNI, UseJava: update for version 10 support
       FindJava, FindJNI: Ensure most recent version is searched first
       FindJava, FindJNI: fix erroneous regex, enhance registry lookup
       Help: Specify COMPILE_OPTIONS and COMPILE_FLAGS source properties
       usage

Matthew Woehlke (2):
       Qt4Macros: Use get_property/set_property
       Qt4Macros: Don't AUTOMOC or AUTOUIC qt4-generated files

Rolf Eike Beer (2):
       FindPkgConfig: do not unset unused variable
       FindBLAS: do not write an imported target name into BLAS_LIBRARIES

Sebastian Holtermann (1):
       Autogen: Register generated dependency files