El diumenge, 10 de juny de 2018, a les 8:23:43 CEST, Luiz Romário Santana Rios
va escriure:
> From what I can see, the kdeexamples repo is mostly unmaintained (the
> last useful commit dates back to 2014), the master branch only
> contains KDE 4 code and the frameworks-scratch branch is just as
> ancient.
>
> I propose the following:
> 1. Create a branch (or tag) called master-unmaintained, master-old or
> whatever you prefer, pointing to the current HEAD
> 2. Obliterate everything from the repo, leaving only a
>
> README.unmaintained file, reading:
> > This repository is unmaintained. To see the code, checkout the
> > master-unmaintained branch
> Most (if not all) the examples would have to be deleted anyway if
> someone wanted to revive this repo, so I say we don't have a lot to
> lose in terms of git history either.
>
> Opinions?

You don't need a branch, you can just remove everything and tell people the
hash they can checkout if they're interested in kdelibs4 code.

Ideally we would have a maintained kdeexamples dir, but since we don't your
solution seems sensible.

Also ask sysadmins to move it to the "virtual" unmaintained module, though
maybe it is already.

Cheers,
  Albert