Hi,
the developers are both minors but the big brother who is a regular of
#kde-chat and #kde-vdg already disclosed his name but he also felt
uncomfortable disclosing the name of his little brother without his
authorization and I agree with him. We shouldn't ask minors to disclose their
names.

With the games being under BSD-2 now, do we really need to have the names of
the developers? It's not like we can't relicense the code to another license if
we wanted.

Aside from this issue that I hope Ingo can help with, I'm in favor of
incubating Abstract Games. The games are great, they could probably work on
Plasma Mobile with a bit of work. Also, the developers are talented as seen in
one of their other projects a basic Qt office suite:
https://gitlab.com/abstractsoftware/o20/o20coreapps.

I volunteer to be the sponsor or one of the sponsors and help them to migrate
to the KDE infrastructure.

Regards,
Carl