On 5/17/20 4:47 AM, Ben Cooksley wrote:
-- Migration Helpers --

To assist with the migration to Gitlab, Sysadmin earlier mentioned a
series of helper tools which could be used to clone repositories
conveniently from Gitlab as well as migrate existing clones.

To set these up, you will need a clone of 'sysadmin/repo-metadata' on
your local system, along with Python3 and PyYAML (packaged as
python3-yaml on most distributions) installed on your system.
Once you have these, add the folder 'git-helpers' in
'sysadmin/repo-metadata' to $PATH and you should be good to go.

Please note that 'git kpull' at the moment is only able to perform the
initial migration from anongit.kde.org/git.kde.org to invent.kde.org
urls.
Additional patches to improve this are welcome.

I'm finding that all my repos have somehow had their URLs already changed to GitLab URLs (by kdesrc-build maybe?), but not the right ones. This makes the git-kpull migration script fail:

nate@spectre:~/kde/src/kio$  (master) git remote -v
origin  https://invent.kde.org/kio (fetch)
origin  ssh://g...@invent.kde.org/kio (push)
nate@spectre:~/kde/src/kio$ (master) ~/kde/src/sysadmin-repo-metadata/git-helpers/git-kpull Sorry, we were unable to determine the name of the repository as it is not configured to push to the old server (git.kde.org)

Nate