> I see a version is available in the Microsoft Store.  Do you know who
> published that?
>
> https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/p/kdiff-3-diff-utility/9ndvvx243rfh?activeta
> b=pivot:overviewtab#
>
> Jonathan

Isn’t this funny? If I can’t figure out who put something in the Store, why
can I trust that, so should I pay money for that?

Well, Store says it is “Published by: Dev Packager”. I’m just a silly
observer, but it seems to me like Dev Packager takes money for wrapping the
publicly available installer .exe into the Store. I wouldn’t consider that a
reliable release service. ;)

I think my last sentence above is interesting for your task:

> I'm writing up the app updates for July and want to include kdiff3.

Cheers, David