On 10/11/23 11:52, Ben Cooksley wrote:
On Wed, Oct 11, 2023 at 4:37 PM Albert Astals Cid <aa...@kde.org> wrote:

    Please work on fixing them, otherwise i will remove the failing CI
    jobs on their 4th failing week, it is very important that CI is
    passing for
    multiple reasons.

    Bad news: We have 3 new repositories failing

    = FAILING UNIT TESTS =

    kate:
     * https://invent.kde.org/utilities/kate/-/pipelines/497698
      * tests are failing

This looks to be a regression within KConfig no?
Likely won't show up on a developer system as the tests are bailing
out on asserts (the CI system builds a full Debug build on all
platforms except Windows, with all the consequences of that - this
being one of them)

See https://invent.kde.org/frameworks/kconfig/-/merge_requests/232

    cantor:
     * https://invent.kde.org/education/cantor/-/pipelines/497702
      * flatpak is failing
       * Probably needs to be disbled until we have a KF6 capable flatpak?

Flatpak should be removed from applications that have gone Qt 6 only yes.

    kamoso:
     * https://invent.kde.org/multimedia/kamoso/-/pipelines/497706
      * suse is failing to find packages
       * some gstreamer packages need to be added to the CI image?

Will be fixed once I have the image rebuild completed.

    Cheers,
      Albert

Thanks,
Ben