Hi all,

Back in May 2020, some work was done to bring a WebAssembly based build of
QML online, which resulted in https://qmlonline.kde.org/ being setup.

I'm not sure to what degree it is in use, however while looking into
porting it from the Binary Factory to Gitlab it has come to my attention it
is using a version of Debian for the image used to build the WASM binaries
that is no longer receiving updates.

Additionally, the version of Python it includes is too old to support the
CI Notary Service tools needed for publishing to our web servers.

As such we either need to port to Qt 6 and rework the foundations, or
discontinue the site accordingly.

If anyone is interested in working on this, the code can be found in
https://invent.kde.org/webapps/qmlonline/-/commits/work/enable-gitlab-ci

If nobody steps up in the next week or so then i'll set about shutting this
site down.

Cheers,
Ben