On Mittwoch, 13. März 2024 00:12:17 CET Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> Please work on fixing them, otherwise i will remove the failing CI jobs on
> their 4th failing week, it is very important that CI is passing for multiple
> reasons.
>
> Good news: 6 repositories got fixed
>
> Bad news: 2 repository still failing and 7 new repositories failing this
> week
>

> filelight - 2nd week
>  * https://invent.kde.org/utilities/filelight/-/pipelines/628855
>   * craft fails

One of the two macOS builds fails. No idea what the problem is because "Job's
log exceeded limit of 4194304 bytes. Job execution will continue but no more
output will be collected."

> kig - NEW
>  * https://invent.kde.org/education/kig/-/pipelines/628852
>   * craft fails

Both macOS builds failed.

arm64: packaging failed, but there's not error message and no Craft logs for
the packaging.

x86-64: signing failed with
ERROR macappsigner Error: Processing task '20240312T191325-education-
kig_1647658' failed with ReadError('unexpected end of data').
reported by tarfile

I checked the tar file manually:
tar: Unexpected EOF in archive

Maybe the file wasn't closed/flushed before it was uploaded?

> neochat - NEW
>  * https://invent.kde.org/network/neochat/-/pipelines/628957
>   * craft fails

In this case the AppImage failed:
Deploying dependencies for ELF file /builds/network/neochat/linux-64-gcc/build/
kde/applications/neochat/archive/usr/lib/libQt6WebEngineCore.so.6.6.2
ERROR: Could not find dependency: libtiff.so.5
ERROR: Failed to deploy dependencies for existing files

tiff isn't mentioned anywhere else in the log. Looks like a missing dependency
on tiff, but I don't know in which Craft blueprint.

Regards,
Ingo