Hi,
I am the maintainer of kronometer, which has been recently moved to
extragear/utils, and I'm looking for its localization.

I see that other extragear apps (e.g. digikam or ktorrent) ship a source
tarball with a po/ directory which contains all the .po files. Then is a
matter of few CMake lines to do the generation and installation of .mo
files.

What is unclear to me is how I am supposed to retrieve all the .po files
from /trunk/l10n-kde4/.../messages/extragear-utils.
How do I know which language does have a kronometer.pot file and which
doesn't?
How do I know when a new kronometer.pot is created or when an existing one
is updated?
Does exists a script for this task or I have to check the trunk/l10n-kde4/
directories manually/periodically?

Best regards,
Elvis