lueck added a comment.

  In D11147#221123 <>, @rkflx wrote:
  > Sorry for not keeping you in the loop. We only had the best intentions ;)
Feel free to remind us again if we forget to bump something.
  No need for  excuse
  > Could you tell us more about the ideal doc workflow? Currently we tried to
update the docbook (in Spectacle, mainly) as soon as we changed something. Do
you prefer we'd not do that and instead to write it all yourself? Or perform
docbook changes always in a follow-up patch in order to avoid spamming the doc
team with excessive technical review noise?
  Your workflow updating the docbook together with the code change is really
appreciated, thanks.
  Getting mails on about documentation related changes
in GUI or docbook is definitely no spam ;-)
  The documentation team gets a mail on via a hook
implemented by our famous sysadmins about any commit where a docbook is changed
or added.
  But that is too late for the documentation team to comment on a current
  Therefore lease add the group Documentation as reviewer for any change
related to GUI or docbook content
  Thanks a lot

  R260 Gwenview

To: lueck, #gwenview, #documentation, ngraham, rkflx