rkflx added a comment.

  Thanks for the updates! One more thing I noticed: Currently "Configuring
Gwenview" is under "4. Tips" in the table of contents. Not sure whether there's
any standard to follow, but perhaps this would make more sense now as a
top-level section, i.e. "5. Configuring Gwenview"? (Before your patch, not
having only "Advanced Configuration Options" as a top-level section was
reasonable, of courseā€¦)

  ---

  BTW, the screenshots don't show up as part of the patch on Phabrictor (most
likely because you used the web uploader instead of Arcanist), but I assume on
you local branch everything will be fine.

REPOSITORY
  R260 Gwenview

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D12062