понеділок, 6 серпня 2018 р. 15:50:45 EEST Caroline Schönfeldt написано:
> Hello,
>
> I've just changed from Windows/MS to Ubuntu und recently installed KDE. I
> miss a programm for writing my private experience and thoughts  etc. in a
> KDE diary. Thera are other  programms but not useful.
> Will you be able to establish a diary for such purposes?
> That 'll be great!
> Thanks
> Best regards from Hamburg, Germany
> Caroline Schönfeldt

Hi,

There are several note taking applications in KDE. From simple to complex they
are

knotes (very simple, for text notes)
kjots (most suitable for usual diaries)
korganizer (PIM suite/business organizer)

It is also possible to use organizers, like zanshin, as a diary.

You can even use 3rd party mind-mapping applications (like freemind) to
organize the notes.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Yuri