Hello all,

relicenseupdate.pl is a script in the kde-dev-scripts repository. It is referred to on the page https://techbase.kde.org/Projects/KDE_Relicensing. Unfortunately, it is not really clear how this is supposed to work. I posted a question on the Discussion page for that page last January, but no response. It turns out the problem I was having last year was that I had checked out the repository with the anon link. However, I just cloned it again with my dev account, but I still get an error trying to push my commit: "fatal: remote error: access denied or repository not exported: /kde-dev-scripts.git"

Is this just a permission issue, am I doing something wrong, or are the instructions just wrong? Is there actually somewhere else I should raise this issue?

As a separate issue, when I run that script against the KMyMoney repository, it complains about not finding an email address in the accounts list. I identified the first one as being someone who used one email for most commits, but a separate one for just a few. The next one it found - I have not yet even found the commit made by that email address, so I'm sort of stuck on how to proceed.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Jack