alnikiforov created this revision.
alnikiforov added reviewers: yurchor, mlaurent, ltoscano.
Herald added a project: Documentation.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-doc-english.
alnikiforov requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  If there's no data, it looks like it's bugged. Let's hide it in such case.

  Similar to: D27403 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D27403>, D27404
<https://phabricator.kde.org/D27404>

TEST PLAN
  Before testing this bug, it may be necessary to remove some applications to
reproduce situation when only applications with no documentation are present in
a menu group.
  On my test machine, I have only 'LibreOffice Math' in 'Science' group, and
around 4 applications in 'Development' group, and none of these applications
have information about
  documentation present at all or in way that khelpcenter can detect and
process.

  Thus, when I open menu item **Application Manuals** -> **Science** or
**Development**, it is completely empty.

  With this change all such empty items should be hidden instead.

REPOSITORY
  R125 KHelpCenter

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D27405