Hi Yuri,

That's also good to know :)
However, I was looking for the repo location for the DocBook files of all
the KDE apps.

Giving more context from *POT and PO Files Used for Documentation* :

You can find the English DocBook documentation in subdirectories of the
source code for the corresponding package. The POT files and the translated
PO files and DocBook files for all languages are located in the KDE package
named *kde-l10n*. For the package "EXAMPLE" you will find

   -

   the POT files in the directory l10n-kf5/templates/docmessages/*EXAMPLE*/
   -

   the translated PO files in the directory l10n-kdf5/*$LANGUAGE*
   /docmessages/*EXAMPLE*/
   -

   the *English documentation* files in the directory
   l10n-kf5/documentation/*EXAMPLE* (you need this file to generate the
   translated DocBook file)
   -

   the translated documentation (in DocBook format) in the directory
   l10n-kf5/*$LANGUAGE*/docs/*EXAMPLE*/

Taking Kate as an example, for the POT files I see
svn+ssh://s...@svn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/l10n-kf6/templates/docmessages/kate
and now my question is, where are the Kate DocBook files.

Greetings

Oliver