Thiago Masato Costa Sueto ha scritto:
> Hi, I'd like to have Pursuivant removed from the Matrix/IRC KDE Documentation
> room.
>
> [...]
>
> I understand that Pursuivant can be tailored to be less verbose or post less
> than it currently does, but unlike groups like Kirigami which have a single
> repository attached to them, the commit information provided by Pursuivant
> comes from all places where people touch docs. I personally think this
> behavior is fine and should stay that way (one could argue that the fact it is
> legitimately useful implies a different issue, but that's out of scope here).
> It should just be moved to some other place.
>
> Relegating it to a separate mailing list or to a separate Matrix channel
> should be enough. This way, viewing doc commit information from everywhere is
> *opt-in*.
>
> (Personally, I'd also like for it to be opt-in on the mailing list side too
> (a.k.a. having a separate mailing list for this instead of artificially
> increasing the traffic of kde-doc-english with non-discussions), but that's
> something for another day and another thread.)

As long as the commit messages are not removed from this mailing list and that
discussion for another day is not going to happen, I'm fine with removing the
notifications from the IRC/matrix channel.
The notifications have helped me (and probably other people) noticing weird
things happening when you can't just follow all changes on all repositories.

Ciao
--
Luigi