Hi there,

I am a new user and I am wondering if there is a cursor version that will flip into "inverse video" mode when something on the screen would cause it to become invisible. A typical example would be a standard black cursor encountering a black area on the screen, where it might otherwise disappear. Is there a setting that would flip the cursor into white when in a black area of screen. Alternatively, perhaps the cursor encounters a red area of screen display, in such a situation would it then automatically flip into the complementary colour (green) , when it would be displayed in this area?

Thanks in anticipation of your help for this evident "newbie" :-)