Hi,

I think the problem is the

-std=iso9899:1990

in our KDECompilerSettings.cmake, that causes at least this error on my machine
locally.

(openSUSE 13.1, gcc 4.8.1)

Without that, the configure checks work correct and we have the right HAVE_*
stuff set.

Is there some known issue with that compiler or did build.kde.org change?
That line wasn't touched since some months.

Greetings
Christoph

----- Ursprüngliche Mail -----

--