On Friday 24 of January 2014 09:53:00 Ben Cooksley wrote:
> There has been no changes in regards to the compiler, etc. on
> build.kde.org in the past few weeks.
> The only thing that could have changed would be the version of CMake -
> as we follow the 'next' branch, so this could be a CMake regression.

Hi Ben, Christoph,
actually, this seems like a regression within one of frameworks, or e-c-m.
Last build of kde4support went fine on openSUSE's OBS[1] few hours ago,
however, after updating and rebuilding all frameworks in their dependency
chain - build fails. Used CMake version there is 2.8.12.1.

Cheers,
Hrvoje

--------
[1]