zzag accepted this revision.
zzag added a subscriber: davidedmundson.
zzag added a comment.

  Code-wise, this change looks good. I don't have a tablet device to test this
patch so you may want to wait for a +1 from @davidedmundson.

INLINE COMMENTS

> tablet_interface.cpp:369
> +    void zwp_tablet_manager_v2_get_tablet_seat(Resource *resource, uint32_t
> tablet_seat,
> +                                               struct ::wl_resource
> *seat_resource) override {
> +        SeatInterface* seat = SeatInterface::get(seat_resource);

The opening brace must be on its own line.

> tablet_interface.cpp:370
> +                                               struct ::wl_resource
> *seat_resource) override {
> +        SeatInterface* seat = SeatInterface::get(seat_resource);
> +        TabletSeatInterface *tsi = get(seat);

SeatInterface *seat = SeatInterface::get(seat_resource);

REPOSITORY
  R127 KWayland

BRANCH
  apol/tablet-unstable-v2-1