mwolff created this revision.
Herald added a project: Frameworks.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-frameworks-devel.
mwolff requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Reading through the code, I realized that the isRemovable check
  returned true when the kDADiskDescriptionDeviceInternalKey property
  is set to true. But that sounds like the check needs to be inverted:

  According to [1] e.g. a disk is non-removable when it is internal.
  And kDADiskDescriptionDeviceInternalKey returns whether the disk
  is internal, not external.

  [1]:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/38499860/thunderbolt-drives-not-marked-as-ejectable-in-disk-arbitration-iokit-although-th#comment64407405_38499860

  I do not own a device with IOKit platfor, so I cannot actually test
  whether this patch is correct or not.

REPOSITORY
  R245 Solid

BRANCH
  master

AFFECTED FILES
  src/solid/devices/backends/iokit/iokitstorage.cpp

To: mwolff
Cc: kde-frameworks-devel, LeGast00n, GB_2, michaelh, ngraham, bruns