ndavis added a comment.

  In D26758#601718 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D26758#601718>, @gvgeo wrote:

  > Plasma theme explorer is fine. The difference is that it uses
plasmaComponents, while D26271 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D26271> uses
plasmaComponents**3**.

  > About plasmaComponents:
  >  There is some bug with the checkbox and the Label height. Fails to take
the correct size (uses paintedHeight).

  >   height: Math.round(Math.max(paintedHeight,
theme.mSize(theme.defaultFont).height*1.6))

  > Radiobutton draws correctly the label height. But need indicator vertical
placement or different label height.

  Sorry, I don't understand what the problem is and I don't know the QML code
well. I didn't touch that code (I think), so I'm not sure it has anything to do
with this patch. Can you state the problem in simpler terms?

  > Non relevant note:
  >  There is a workaround in multiple places for
  >  https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-67007
  >  Which was fixed in Qt 5.14.0 RC1 from
  >  https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-70481
  >  Should be removed or need to stay awhile?

  I'd suggest removing them when the minimum Qt requirement is raised up to or
past that version. If the workarounds cause visual glitches, then ask whoever
maintains the affected repos about it.

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)

To: ndavis, #plasma, #vdg, ngraham