filipf added a comment.

  I really like this all in all, and the light version looks ready to go.

  The transparency in the dark one if fine IMO, it's just that the Breeze Dark
color scheme should be somewhat darker and then the Plasma theme would also be
darker.

  What's more important is we try to blend in the panel with the popup like in
the light version.

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)

To: niccolove
Cc: filipf, ngraham, davidedmundson, kde-frameworks-devel, manueljlin, Orage,
LeGast00n, The-Feren-OS-Dev, cblack, konkinartem, ian, jguidon, hannahk,
Ghost6, jraleigh, zachus, MrPepe, fbampaloukas, squeakypancakes, alexde,
IohannesPetros, GB_2, trickyricky26, ragreen, michaelh, crozbo, ndavis,
ZrenBot, firef, bruns, alexeymin, skadinna, himcesjf, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed,
jensreuterberg, aaronhoneycutt, abetts, sebas, apol, ahiemstra, mbohlender, mart