bport created this revision.
bport added reviewers: Plasma, davidedmundson, ervin, crossi, meven.
Herald added a project: Frameworks.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-frameworks-devel.
bport requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Currently from David Edmundson comment on https://phabricator.kde.org/D27384

  1. KCModule::showEvent()

  this queues up a load and queues up a KCModule::changed(false)

  2. during load ConfigModule::setNeedsSave(true) is called we set
d->_needsSave to true
  3. we emit ConfigModule::changed(true) which we proxy through to
KCModule::changed(true)
  4. we then process the queued KCModule::setChanged(false) from the earlier
KCModule::showEvent
  5. so we disable the button
  6. any subsequent changes in the KCM will call
ConfigModule::setNeedsSave(true)

TEST PLAN
  - Fix problem with ConfigModule KCM
  - Tried qtquicksettings module, no regression from my side

REPOSITORY
  R265 KConfigWidgets

AFFECTED FILES
  src/kcmodule.cpp