gvgeo added a comment.

  I see, so paintedHeight is not exactly perfect above.

  > But I don't really understand how this helps anything in a reliable way.
  >  Layouts will override widths after a layout invalidation. Correctly set
anchors would override it.

  RowLayout, FlowLayout and GridLayout will indeed correct label to integer.

  But Row, Flow and Grid do not affect the width, and place the next item with
fractional x position. The problem exist in more tests, but is easier to see in
checkboxes.

  > Also, why is only PC2 affected?

  QtQuick 2 gives label integer size. While QtQuick 1 does not.

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)

To: gvgeo, #plasma, #vdg, ndavis, davidedmundson
Cc: davidedmundson, kde-frameworks-devel, Orage, LeGast00n, The-Feren-OS-Dev,
cblack, jraleigh, zachus, fbampaloukas, GB_2, ragreen, michaelh, ZrenBot,
ngraham, bruns, alexeymin, himcesjf, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg,
abetts, sebas, apol, ahiemstra, mart