wbauer added a comment.

  In D27654#617946 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D27654#617946>, @dfaure wrote:

  > Wait, you're actually passing the icon of the command being executed now
(while the old code would end up using the stuff from konsole.desktop I
think)....

  AFAICT passing the icon of the command being executed is what is wanted here.
  I.e. the konsole window should use the icon of the application menu entry it
is being started from.
  And the original code (with %i) actually does the same, I verified that with
additional debug output.

  It's true that passing -qwindowicon (or --icon for that matter) doesn't have
any visible effect in Plasma, not even on X11 (maybe kwin5 overrides the window
icon?).
  It does work on other desktops hower, also running several konsole instances
with different window icons.

  The intention of this patch was/is to not change the existing behavor for
whatever it's worth, only fix the problem at hand.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO

To: wbauer, dfaure
Cc: kde-frameworks-devel, LeGast00n, cblack, GB_2, michaelh, ngraham, bruns