cordlandwehr added a comment.

  Looks good to me and I agree that it is a good idea to consistently license
everything as LGPL-2.1-or-later.
  My only question is, how is the X-KDE-PluginInfo-License value is evaluated?
Are we free to write any value? Or do we have to extend some mechanism? I would
be great to also use SPDX identifiers there!

INLINE COMMENTS

> metadata.desktop:96
>  X-KDE-PluginInfo-Depends=
> -X-KDE-PluginInfo-License=GPL
> +X-KDE-PluginInfo-License=LGPL-2.1-or-later
>  X-KDE-PluginInfo-EnabledByDefault=true

does this work with our PluginInfo mechanism? actually, I did not yet look into
the SPDX license handling in desktop files or any other tooling for outbound
licenses for libraries, plugins or applications; same question for the same
changes below in the desktop files

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)

To: kossebau, #plasma, cordlandwehr