bruns created this revision.
bruns added reviewers: Baloo, ngraham.
Herald added projects: Frameworks, Baloo.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-frameworks-devel.
bruns requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  firstRun is an internal state of baloo, there is no need to write it to
  the config. We can determine it from the existence of the DB file. In
  case the DB is only populated partially, the remainder will be picked
  up by the UnnindexedFileIndexer.

  Delay the content indexing during startup. Currently, we only delay
  the UnindexedFileIndexer and StaleFileIndexer, but files already flagged
  for indexing would be picked up immediately.

  Apply the same delay also to the initial run.

TEST PLAN
  A) First run:
  kill baloo_file manually, delete the index
  start baloo_file -> 5 second delay

  B) Login
  kill baloo_file manually
  touch some files
  start baloo_file -> content indexing delayed

REPOSITORY
  R293 Baloo

BRANCH
  submit

AFFECTED FILES
  autotests/unit/file/filewatchtest.cpp
  src/file/fileindexerconfig.cpp
  src/file/fileindexerconfig.h
  src/file/fileindexscheduler.cpp
  src/file/fileindexscheduler.h
  src/file/firstrunindexer.cpp
  src/file/indexerstate.h
  src/file/main.cpp
  src/file/mainhub.cpp
  src/file/mainhub.h
  src/file/migrator.cpp
  src/lib/indexerconfig.cpp

To: bruns, #baloo, ngraham
Cc: kde-frameworks-devel, hurikhan77, lots0logs, LeGast00n, cblack,
fbampaloukas, GB_2, domson, ashaposhnikov, michaelh, astippich, spoorun,
ngraham, bruns, abrahams