apol added a comment.

  In D27913#624850 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D27913#624850>, @ngraham wrote:

  > It seems like there are two goals here:
  >
  > - Use monochrome icons
  > - Be able to choose which icon is shown in the sidebar.
  >
  >   I don't have strong opinions about #1, but I agree that #2 is useful.
However do we have to use breeze icons for this? Couldn't we adjust the code to
choose a specific emoji rather than always using the first one in the grid view?

  I don't have strong opinions about #1. regarding #2 I'd say that if we want
to decide what to show there, we can just as well show icons from the icon
theme.

  Also I wonder if it will be any easy to implement since categories are coming
from ibus and the category name comes translated.

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons

To: guoyunhe, #breeze
Cc: apol, ngraham, kde-frameworks-devel, LeGast00n, cblack, GB_2, michaelh,