davidre added a comment.

  In D28033#627192 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D28033#627192>, @ngraham wrote:

  > In D28033#627184 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D28033#627184>, @cblack wrote:
  >
  > > In D28033#627180 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D28033#627180>, @davidre
wrote:

  > > > I would love if we could find a way to show that the item is expandable
  > >

  > > I would probably use a pointing down arrow without a stem when collapsed,
and pointing up when open.

  > Makes sense to me. Where would the arrow go though?
  >
  > In D28033#627186 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D28033#627186>, @niccolove
wrote:

  > > Strongly agree on having a single component. By the way, all these lists
have the issue that the button only appearing on hover is very
touch-unfriendly. This does not have to be addressed in this patch, but it
having it implemented in only one place makes it much easier to fix.

  > Yeah, I could have the highlight remain in place if Qt detects that the
click was actually a touch, and then the button would appear when the list item
it touched.

  > However the expanded view itself is not very touch-friendly since the
individual list items are really too short to be easily touchable.

  I would put it in a flat button on the right

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)

To: ngraham, #vdg, #plasma
Cc: bruns, niccolove, cblack, davidre, kde-frameworks-devel, LeGast00n, GB_2,