meven requested changes to this revision.
meven added a comment.

  Good idea, we should fix this once and for all.
  Two points though about udi form :

  1/ Nfs udi would no be great.
  For instance the source for nfs is usually of the form :
  192.168.0.1:/export

  With this we would have
  192.168.0.1:/export:/mountpount

  I suggest for the nfs source to remove the first ':' in the first place
  To get :
  192.168.0.1/export:@mountpount for nfs

  2/ For fuse mounts this removes the fstype from the udi, which is present
currently for this case and handy.
  So perhaps we would want to use the fstype :

  nfs/192.168.0.1/export:mountpount for nfs
  cifs//server/export:mountpoint for cifs (perhaps without the double slash)
  fuse.type/source/export:mountpount for fuse
  sftp/username@source/export:mountpoint for sftp

  Perhaps event fstype:/ to make the fstype look like a protocol in the udi,
i.e : `fuse.type:/source/export:mountpount` and
`sftp:/username@source/export:mountpoint for sftp`
  A complete udi would like like:
  `/orge/kde/fstab/sftp:/username@source/export:mountpoint`

REPOSITORY