kossebau added a comment.

  Looking at kio-extras, seems there are quite some more cases where the number
of values inserted is fixed.

  Okay, I will revive my std::initializer_list code again, in a separate patch,
there are enough use-cases available, so at least the sugar code is nice to
have, even without measurable performance changes. Perhaps one of the reviewers
then will be able to help how to do efficient code which avoids the unneeded
QString constructor/destructor calls.

  Until then, the current patch should at least do some ยต-improvement for
people browsing lots of files via ftp & http :)

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO

To: kossebau, #frameworks, dfaure
Cc: apol, ahmadsamir, kde-frameworks-devel, LeGast00n, cblack, GB_2, michaelh,