apol added a comment.

  Code looks good overall, I'd say you'll get to polish the weird bits when
developing the kwin side.

  In fact, this probably could be implemented within kwin considering what we
discussed last week. We could remove the weirdness we have to keep its ABI.

INLINE COMMENTS

> keyboard_shortcuts_inhibit_interface.cpp:25
> +    Private(Display *display, SurfaceInterface *surface, SeatInterface
> *seat, KeyboardShortcutsInhibitorInterface* q)
> +        : zwp_keyboard_shortcuts_inhibitor_v1(*display, s_version) // TODO
> check we want to use display

You'll want to connect it to the respective client here, it's not a global
anymore.

REPOSITORY
  R127 KWayland

To: bport, zzag, davidedmundson, apol