On 4/30/20 5:59 PM, Aleix Pol wrote:
El jue., 30 de abr. de 2020 a la(s) 18:15, Albert Astals Cid
Am I the only person that just has all the repos on the same folder? I thought
it was the common thing to do :?

I do too

Same here. kdesrc-build's default settings do this, and download all repos into ~/kde/src without any of the levels of hierarchy. This would seem to require unique repo names, no?

The group categorization we've been discussing may be useful on the web UI for newcomers, but it has no value for your source checkout folder IMO, where it just makes it slightly more annoying to navigate from one repo to another.

Nate