meven added a comment.

  In D29406#662932 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D29406#662932>, @apol wrote:

  > This should be documented somewhere, as is it's really confusing.

  I am not sure where to document this, but agrees this is needed.
  Will look on existing documentation to find the place.
  (Maybe add a comment in the application.desktop file)

  > I'm not sure it wouldn't be better to have spectacle launched again there
instead of going through dbus (which is a change I admittedly don't understand
very well).

  If I understand correctly, it is necessary to use `dbus spectacle`in this
case, so that dbus can manage the application instance and make sure we end up
with only one, whether we launch the app, use a shortcut or launch from command
line.

REPOSITORY
  R309 KService

To: meven, #frameworks, davidedmundson, apol, bport