davidedmundson requested changes to this revision.
davidedmundson added a comment.

  Plasmacomponents is deprecated please see Plasmacomponents3 then see the
readme within that and put this somewhere else.

  1. Label is a super super super common element we don't want to add any
overhead instantiating a label. A new special class would be best
  2. It can all be done in one SequentialAnimation, you don't need states.
  3. You don't need to get the width again, we know this already from the other
text properties.
  4. This is broken for any text that's wrapped or elided

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)

To: patrickelectric, #plasma, #vdg, ognarb, davidedmundson
Cc: davidedmundson, ognarb, cblack, kde-frameworks-devel, LeGast00n, michaelh,