ngraham added a comment.

  In D29534#666554 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D29534#666554>, @ndavis wrote:

  > I don't like the look of those +/- buttons. I think this makes it harder to
know that you can drag the panel height up and down.

  That would be a comment for D29535 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D29535>, but
I will repeat my argument here: I think that drag is the least important
interaction method for panel thickness adjustment since you typically want to
make fine adjustments or arrive at a specific value, both of which are unsuited
for drag-based interactions. Nevertheless, I have implemented drag-adjustment
in the spinbox control here to not lose it, which also yields the advantage
that other potential Plasma components that use a spinbox will benefit from it.

  We can improve the look of this control in another patch. To my knowledge it
hasn't been used at all so it wouldn't surprise me if it's a bit unpolished.

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)

To: ngraham, #vdg, #plasma
Cc: ndavis, cblack, kde-frameworks-devel, LeGast00n, michaelh, ngraham, bruns