brute4s99 added a comment.

  I still do not understand the utility of this patch. What do you hope to fix
by this patch exactly?

  > SnoreToast fails to build on MSYS2 due to missing
  >  which apparently is not available for this compiler.

  which compiler are you referring to here?

  > This patch changes dependency on SnoreToast from required to optional.
  >  As a result, it allows to actually build KNotifications on MSYS2.

  why do you want to build KNotifications on MSYS2?

  More inline comments follow, please take a look.

INLINE COMMENTS

> CMakeLists.txt:76
> +    find_package(LibSnoreToast)
> +    find_package(Qt5Network)
> +

why do we need Qt5Network for all kinds of Windows builds?

> CMakeLists.txt:79
> +    include(CMakeDependentOption)
> +    cmake_dependent_option(WITH_SNORETOAST "for the Windows Toast
> Notifications" ON
> +                           "Qt5Network_FOUND;LibSnoreToast_FOUND" OFF

the option should be MSYS specific rather than being SnoreToast specific.

REPOSITORY
  R289 KNotifications

To: wojnilowicz, broulik, brute4s99, vonreth
Cc: vonreth, kde-frameworks-devel, LeGast00n, cblack, michaelh, ngraham, bruns