pino added a comment.

  In D29299#676439 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D29299#676439>, @dfaure wrote:

  > @pino Other than the fact that you think D29136
<https://phabricator.kde.org/D29136> is "good enough", do you have any concrete
objection to this version?

  I think I already wrote enough comments on this...

  I asked for actual **valid** use cases when using the new variables first
would break, and I still got none. There is a limit to how much you can keep
broken code working... assuming such broken code exists. I don't think there is
any of this such situation, as `ki18n_install()` is basically used by KF
sources that use ECM already, with marble being the only exception (and even
that, marble won't break).

  Oh, and just to make it clear: none of my comments implies that I don't care
about ECM, nor about any users of it, nor that I "like" to purposefully break
cmake scripts.

REPOSITORY
  R249 KI18n

To: kossebau, ilic, heikobecker, #frameworks, aacid, ltoscano