On 2020-07-21 21:16, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
Hi, this list has an unusual setting [for kde mailing lists] inherited from
kde-core-devel that is that even subscribed people get moderated, and then the
list moderator can decide to clear the moderate flag for each person one by one.

I'm proposing to change that because:
  * it's non consistent with the rest of kde mailing lists
  * as moderator of this list i don't think i've seen ever any spam coming from
a subscribed member.

Opinions?

Cheers,
   Albert

Hello. I asked recently on #kde-devel about the kde-core-devel ML, because I sent an email there and it was postponed due to moderation.

Given that kde-core-devel and kde-frameworks-devel are similar, could you please set that same setting for kde-core-devel too?

Thanks. :)

--
Ahmad Samir