elvisangelaccio added a comment.

  In D23694#676607 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D23694#676607>, @lbeltrame
wrote:

  > Would this change be needed on this side or kdeconnect side? I don't mind
landing this, but I need formal approval by someone. (I won't have any time to
do additional changes elsewhere).

  The change I was talking about would be in KIO (in the places model). I can
do that.

  In D23694#676608 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D23694#676608>, @bruns wrote:

  > One possibility to hide it would be the `x-gvfs-*` options, though I am not
sure if it is possible to pass these to fuse.

  Doesn't seem to work :(

    sshfs -o x-gvfs-hide nuc:/data/ /home/elvis/DATA/
    fuse: unknown option(s): `-o x-gvfs-hide'

    sshfs -o comments=x-gvfs-hide nuc:/data/ /home/elvis/DATA/
    fuse: unknown option(s): `-o comments=x-gvfs-hide'

REPOSITORY
  R245 Solid

To: lbeltrame, bruns, broulik, fvogt, #kde_connect
Cc: elvisangelaccio, albertvaka, ngraham, kde-frameworks-devel, LeGast00n,