Hi,

apparently many people who voted for Monday 15:00 UTC as the new meeting time
didn't get the memo yet that this is the new meeting time now ;-)

So here's mainly topics that we weren't able to discuss and that we then need
to cover next week (unless they resolve themselves on the mailing list
meanwhile):
* Raising the Qt minimum version to 5.15.2: https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/
kde-frameworks-devel/2021-July/118039.html
* STL use in KF implementation: https://invent.kde.org/frameworks/kio/-/
merge_requests/484
* Friedrich's alternative ECM branching proposal: https://mail.kde.org/
pipermail/kde-frameworks-devel/2021-July/117990.html
* Porting documentation: https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-frameworks-devel/
2021-July/118034.html
- can we keep the kf5 api docs around somehow, or are just the compiler
warnings good enough?
- can we improve deprecation messages?
- add an entry point into kf6 porting to the documentation, containing
pointers to all resources and a recommended porting strategy

Regards,
Volker