Short meeting due to an acute David insufficiency, mainly discussion licensing
issues.

What to do about files without any license header at all?
- ask everyone
- for trivial files we can just add a CC0-1.0 license
- can we assume the LICENSE file from a top-level folder applies as well?
might be hard to find the LICENSE file from the time that file has been added
- historical research needs to remember pre-5 history is in a separate repo
- the relicense.pl script is of limited use as it's based on a few narrow
questions
- for CMake files we might be able to refer to the general policy that such
files are BSD licensed

GPLv2-only content in Frameworks
- 23 GPLv2-only files remaining in total
- kdesu
- KIO password server and trash worker
- those should be added as licensing issues, Andreas takes care of that
- the rest is in tests