On Samstag, 5. August 2023 16:53:58 CEST David Faure wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Given the small size of the changelog these last two months (see attached)
> I suggest that we move to a 2-months release schedule for KF5.
>
> Maybe even 3 months? Let me know, I don't mind either way.

the suggestion from the KF6 meeting would be to continue on the 1 month cycle
until the first KF6 release (in the best case that's just 3 releases away now),
as besides regular bugfixes we might also still need forward compatibility
fixes
for co-existence with KF6.

After that we can then increase the interval, either using a fixed 2 or 3 month
cycle, or a continuously increasing scheme like the Plasma patch level
releases.

Would that be ok for you?

Thanks,
Volker