Aleix Pol wrote:

> - kioslave/about: I guess it should go either to kioslave-extras or
> konqueror itself. I guess it's here because the applications use it, so
> kioslave.

I'm wondering how many use that KIO slave aside konqueror...

> - kfind: looks like it could be split. Doesn't look maintained, we can
> decide where to put it later on. It's an executable, so it's easy to move
> around.

Should it be part of the workspace?

> - konqplugins: By the name sounds like it should go wherever konqueror
> goes. Or do other applications use them?
> - nsplugins: same, wherever konqueror goes?

I've seen them used by konqueror only, but I have no experience in the area.

libkonq also lives in kde-baseapps, and that lib is used by dolphin at
minimum (IIRC).

--
Luca Beltrame - KDE Forums team
KDE Science supporter