I'm forwarding the reply here too:

> The name KF5BluezQt seems inelegant, is has both a prefix and a suffix, how
> about just KF5Bluez?

That would work, but only for cmake files, otherwise I would have to
change namespace from BluezQt to just Bluez, which is obviously
not a right thing.

> The headers get installed into /usr/include/BluezQt/, I guess that should be
> /usr/include/KF5/BluezQt/ ?
>
> It requires extra-cmake-modules 1.8 but seems to compile fine with 1.7.

Fixed

> Do you expect this to be moved into KDE Frameworks? That gets tagged
> on April 4th.  Or do you expect it to be moved into kde/workspace for
> release with Plasma? That gets tagged in April 9th.
>
> If it goes into Frameworks it must remain API and ABI compatible while
> in Plasma you only need to bump the soversion if it changes.  Is it
> ready for that?

Originally, I wanted to move it to frameworks. But if i think about it again,
I plan to extend the library with new features which may break the ABI.

So, I would like to move it to kde/workspace once reviewed.

Thanks,
David