On Mon, 25 May 2015, Stephen Kelly wrote:

Boudewijn Rempt wrote:

Yes, exactly. I've tried to find some documenation about this change, but
apart from the rather unhelpful info in e.g.
http://www.cmake.org/cmake/help/v3.1/manual/cmake-generator-expressions.7.html
I couldn't find anything. I don't even understand why "cmake is moving
towards doing things at the target level".

You might also find
http://www.cmake.org/cmake/help/v3.2/manual/cmake-buildsystem.7.html

helpful to your understanding.

Hm, that doesn't sound too hopeful :-(.

I haven't looked into what vc is yet. What is needed here is a SSCCE
http://sscce.org/

and demonstrate that that doesn't work. If a SSCCE exists, I'm more likely to be able to help you.

http://www.valdyas.org/~boud/vc-cmake-3.tgz is as minimal as I know how to make it: you still need qt, KDELibs4Support and extra-cmake-modules installed. After that, running cmake and make VERBOSE=1 will give the exact problem I've got.

Boudewijn