Hi,

I have the strong impression that applications using the kdelibs4support fw are
forced to show icons in buttons, regardless of the corresponding setting (which
is respected elsewhere).
For some reason it does not happen when I use the native platform plugin on OS
X, but if the frameworkintegration platform plugin were responsible I'd expect
icons to appear on buttons in all applications, including those not using
kdelibs4support.

What's going on here? As far as I can see kdelibs4support does indeed support
the key from kdeglobals; maybe the return value from the functions reading the
key value is not used?

R.